Inn at Morro Bay & Morro Bay Travel Tips
- What are the check-in and check-out times for Inn at Morro Bay? Check-in time is from 4 pm to midnight, while check-out time is 11 am. Contactless express check-in/out is available.
- Is Inn at Morro Bay pet friendly? Inn at Morro Bay welcomes two dogs up to 50 pounds for an additional nightly fee of $25 per pet.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay offer restaurants on site? Inn at Morro Bay is home to 60 State Park Restaurant & Lounge, one of the top Morro Bay restaurants for seasonally inspired coastal cuisine.
- How much is parking at Inn at Morro Bay? Our parking lot is available to guests free of charge.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay have meeting and event space? Inn at Morro Bay features 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings alike.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay offer free Wi-Fi? We offer complimentary Wi-Fi to guests of the hotel.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay have a pool? Inn at Morro Bay features a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay offer accessible rooms? Not only do we offer accessible guest rooms, but we also strive to ensure that every area of our property goes above and beyond ADA standards.
- Does Inn at Morro Bay offer business services? Inn at Morro Bay offers onsite catering, beverage and bar services, audiovisual equipment, and more.
- What are popular attractions near Inn at Morro Bay? Guests of Inn at Morro Bay can easily visit Morro Bay Maritime Museum, Morro Bay State Park, Bayshore Bluffs Park, and even more popular Morro Bay attractions.
- What Covid-19 safety measures does Inn at Morro Bay have in place? Inn at Morro Bay has extensive safety measures in place to protect the health and safety of our guests, including protective screens in common areas, temperature checks for guests and staff, contactless check-in/out, and more. Keep reading about our Covid-19 safety measures here.
Book direct benefits
- Exclusive offers
- Access to all room types & suites
- Custom add-ons
- Premium date availability